Cash for Diamonds and Jewelry Near Temple City, CA
At Dorano Jewelry, we buy all kinds of certified (GIA, IGI, EGL, HRD) and non-certified loose diamonds. Whether they’re loose or set in jewelry, diamonds are hard to value because of their over 20 main characteristics that has to be evaluated. Luckily, our buyers are knowledgeable in producing competitive diamond valuations.
What We Buy
We buy small and large diamond rings, with a focus on original rings from the Victorian, Edwardian, or Art Deco era. We also purchase modern diamonds, especially the larger ones or those that are in signed rings.
Dorano Jewelry gets all kinds of cheap or broken diamonds—from round-shaped to old diamond cuts. We are also open to purchasing the following:
- Cushion- and Radiant-Cut Diamonds
- Emerald-Cut Diamonds
- Heart-Shaped Diamonds
- Marquise-Cut Diamonds
- Pear-Shaped Diamonds
- Princess-Cut Diamonds
- Round-Cut Diamonds
- Trillion-Cut Diamonds
Everything You Need to Know Before Buying or Selling
- The Four Cs – Carat weight, cut grade, clarity, and color are the main factors in determining the value.
- Diamond Certification – Some laboratories are more reliable than others and will affect your estimate.
- Chips and Abrasions – This will affect the price especially if a diamond has to be recut to remove them.
- Rate of Return – Your return percentage of the retail price will depend on the buyer you select and what kind of deal you received when it was purchased.
- Current Market Value – It’s not easy to determine if the shape of your stone is “hot” on the market, but a reputable buyer will be able to advise you.